- [S4] Frederick Lewis Weis. Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700. Seventh Edition. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1999.
John W. Cain
John W. Cain married Laura Ellen Cubbage, daughter of William Lucas Cubbage and Treasa Cecil, on Thursday, 8 February 1877 at Adams County, Illinois.1 John died before 1957.
- [S308] Illinois. IL Adams County Clerk: Adams County, Illinois Marriages.
Levi Norman Gritton1
Levi Norman Gritton married Treasa Cubbage, daughter of Abraham Cubbage and Annah Feathers, on Thursday, 8 April 1869 at Knox County, Illinois.1 Levi died on 19 March 1911 Mound City, Linn County, Kansas.1
- [S288] C. Michel. "Gritton-Cubbage Email." E-mail to S. Kimminau. November 27, 2000.
- [S23] 1870 U.S. Federal Enumeration Census for Knox County, Illinois. Digital image online by subscription. Ancestry.com. http://www.ancestry.com. Original held by NARA (U.S. National Archives and Records Administration).
Cora Lottie Arendt married William Isaac Cubbage, son of James Reuben Cubbage and Mary Elizabeth Hunter, on Wednesday, 18 December 1895 at Mercer County, Illinois.4,2 Cora died on 4 December 1918 Joy, Mercer County, Illinois, at the age of 40.5
Cora was buried after 4 December 1918, in Sumner Township, Warren County, Illinois.3
Children of Cora Lottie Arendt and William Isaac Cubbage
- [S1647] IL Mercer County Clerk. Birth Certificate. Virgil Isaac Cubbage.
- [S310] Illinois. IL Mercer County Clerk: Mercer County, Illinois Marriages.
- [S1141] Cemetery Committee of the Warren County, Illinois, Genealogical Society. Tombstone Inscriptions -- SumnerTownship, Warren County, Illinois. Comprising Little York Cemetery, Cedar Creek Cemetery, Denny Cemetery. Monmouth, Illinois: Warren County, Illinois Genealogical Society, 1981.
- [S91] Daisy Olin. Family Papers. Privately held by S. Kimminau. 2010.
- [S493] Illinois. IL Mercer County Clerk: Mercer County, IL Death Records (Index).
- [S1579] Iowa. IA Muscatine County Clerk: Muscatine County, Iowa Marriages.
- [S682] 1910 U.S. Federal Enumeration Census for Mercer County, Illinois. Digital image online by subscription. Ancestry.com. http://www.ancestry.com. Original held by NARA (U.S. National Archives and Records Administration).