- [S4] Frederick Lewis Weis. Ancestral Roots of Certain Americal Colonists Who Came to America before 1700. Seventh Edition. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1999.
Abbie A. Brewer
Abbie A. Brewer married William T. Heaps, son of William Gladden Heaps and Hester Ann Green, circa 1860. Abbie died on 5 March 1875 at the age of 32.
Harriet E. Heaps
Harriet was buried circa 9 September 1896, Old Kewanee Public Cemetery, Kewanee, Henry County, Illinois.
May was buried circa 26 October 1867, Old Kewanee Public Cemetery, Kewanee, Henry County, Illinois.
William N. Peart
William N. Peart married Clarice Ethel Heaps, daughter of James Porter Heaps and Sarah E. Pettit, on Friday, 15 May 1908 Henry County, Illinois. William died on 1 January 1941 at Osco Township, Henry County, Illinois.1
- [S495] Illinois. : Henry County, IL Death Records (Index).
George Wolf Jr.1
George Wolf Jr. married Barbara Ann Heaps, daughter of William Gladden Heaps and Hester Ann Green, on Thursday, 11 December 1856 Henry County, Illinois.2,1 George died before 1928.
John W. Cain
John W. Cain married Laura Ellen Cubbage, daughter of William Lucas Cubbage and Treasa Cecil, on Thursday, 8 February 1877 Adams County, Illinois.1 John died before 1957.
- [S308] Illinois. Adams County Clerk: Adams County, Illinois Marriages.
Levi Norman Gritton1
Levi Norman Gritton married Treasa Cubbage, daughter of Abraham Cubbage and Annah Feathers, on Thursday, 8 April 1869 Knox County, Illinois.1 Levi died on 19 March 1911 at Mound City, Linn County, Kansas.1
Cora Lottie Arendt married William Isaac Cubbage, son of James Reuben Cubbage and Mary Elizabeth Hunter, on Wednesday, 18 December 1895 Mercer County, Illinois.4,2 Cora died on 4 December 1918 at Joy, Mercer County, Illinois, at the age of 40.5
Cora was buried after 4 December 1918, Cedar Creek Cemetery, Sumner Township, Warren County, Illinois.3
Children of Cora Lottie Arendt and William Isaac Cubbage
- [S1653] Illinois. Mercer County Clerk: Virgil Cubbage Birth Certificate.
- [S310] Illinois. Mercer County Clerk: Mercer County, Illinois Marriages.
- [S1146] Cemetery Committee of the Warren County, Illinois, Genealogical Society. Tombstone Inscriptions -- SumnerTownship, Warren County, Illinois. Comprising Little York Cemetery, Cedar Creek Cemetery, Denny Cemetery. Monmouth, Illinois: Warren County, Illinois Genealogical Society, 1981.
- [S91] Daisy Olin. Family Papers. Privately held by S. Kimminau. 2010.
- [S493] Illinois. Mercer County Clerk: Mercer County, IL Death Records (Index).
- [S1585] Iowa. Muscatine County Clerk: Muscatine County, Iowa Marriages.
- [S682] 1910 U.S. Federal Enumeration Census for Mercer County, Illinois. Digital image online by subscription. Ancestry.com. http://www.ancestry.com. Original held by NARA (U.S. National Archives).
Edith Estelle Heaps married Elmer Horace Pierce on Wednesday, 11 April 1900 Henry County, Illinois.2,3 Edith died before 1975.2