Gerhard Herman Reining
Gerhard was buried after 11 April 1922, St. Stephen's Cemetery, St. Stephens, Nuckolls County, Nebraska.1
- [S1150] St. Stephens Cemetery, St. Stephens, Nebraska. Tombstones.
Bernhard Gerhard Reining married Agnes M. Berger on Tuesday, 14 October 1890 at St. Ferdinand Catholic Church, Ferdinand, Dubois County, Indiana. They had Bernhard John Kimminau and Theodore Johann Reining in attendance as their witness(es).6,7 Bernhard died on 13 August 1918 at Lawrence, Nuckolls County, Nebraska, at the age of 66.2
Bernhard was buried after 13 August 1918, Sacred Heart Cemetery, Lawrence, Nuckolls County, Nebraska.2
Children of Bernhard Gerhard Reining and Agnes M. Berger
- [S894] GEDCOM file created by Samson, Joey Charles, unknown date.
- [S1149] Sacred Heart Cemetery, Lawrence, Nebraska. Tombstones.
- [S813] Personal Knowledge of Richard Reining.
- [S814] Personal knowledge of Jamie Reining.
- [S819] Ferdinand Historical Society, Ferdinand, Indiana A Sesquicentennial History. Ferdinand, Indiana: Ferdinand Historical Society, 1990.
- [S1519] St. Ferdinand Catholic Church Baptisms, Marriages and Deaths, Volume: Baptisms 1899-1928 Marriages 1843-1981 Deaths 1843-1985. Published by St. Ferdinand Catholic Church, Ferdinand, Indiana. Originals held by St. Ferdinand Catholic Church.
- [S826] St. Ferdinand Parish Records. Published by St. Ferdinand Catholic Church, Ferdinand, Indiana. Originals held by LDS Family History Library.