Henry Bernard Kimminau1
Henry Bernard Kimminau married Mary Kathryn Ostdiek, daughter of Ferdinand Petick Ostdiek and Theresa Muhlmeier, between 1892 and 1893.1
Henry Bernard Kimminau married Teresia Josephina Stuntebeck, daughter of Joseph Stuntebeck and Theresia Brinkman, on 30 April 1901 at St. Stephens Catholic Church in St. Stephens, Nebraska.2,3 Henry died on 30 June 1964 at the age of 96.2,4
Henry was buried after 30 June 1964, in Row 1 West A of St. Stephen's Cemetery, St. Stephens, Nuckolls County, Nebraska.5,4
Children of Henry Bernard Kimminau and Mary Kathryn Ostdiek
Children of Henry Bernard Kimminau and Teresia Josephina Stuntebeck
- [S909] 1900 Federal Enumeration Census for Nuckolls County, Nebraska. Digital image online by subscription. Ancestry.com. http://www.ancestry.com. Original held by NARA (U.S. National Archives).
- [S811] Centennial Book Committee of the Lawrence Chamber of Commerce, Lawrence Nebraska 1884-1984. Lawrence, Nebraska: Ostdiek Publishers Inc., 1984.
- [S834] Nebraska. Nuckolls County Courthouse: Kimminau-Studenbeck Marriage License.
- [S1150] St. Stephens Cemetery, St. Stephens, Nebraska. Tombstones.
- [S850] Uncredited author, Friendship Provides Both Shelter and Roots-Nuckolls County Cemeteries.
- [S924] 1910 Federal Enumeration Census for Nuckolls County, Nebraska. Digital image online by subscription. Ancestry.com. http://www.ancestry.com. Original held by NARA (U.S. National Archives).
- [S1018] Hastings, Nebraska. The Hastings Tribune. Between April 18, 1997 and April 21, 1997.
Mary Kathryn Ostdiek1
Mary Kathryn Ostdiek married Henry Bernard Kimminau, son of Bernard Herman Kimna and Anna Elisabeth Maria Heilers, between 1892 and 1893.1 Mary died on 12 July 1900 at Lawrence, Nuckolls County, Nebraska, at the age of 31.2
Mary was buried after 12 July 1900, St. Stephen's Cemetery, St. Stephens, Nuckolls County, Nebraska.2
Children of Mary Kathryn Ostdiek and Henry Bernard Kimminau
James Powers married Edith Derrick circa 1902. James died before 1982.
Edith Derrick married James Powers circa 1902. Edith died before 1982.
Edward Sughroue married Barbara Tines circa 1895. Edward died before 1970.
Barbara Tines married Edward Sughroue circa 1895. Barbara died before 1975.
R. J. Trant
R. J. Trant married Kathryn Mayer circa 1896. R. died before 1976.
Kathryn Mayer married R. J. Trant circa 1896. Kathryn died before 1976.
Bryan Spaulding married Elsie Hayden circa 1910. Bryan died before 1990.
Elsie Hayden married Bryan Spaulding circa 1910. Elsie died before 1990.