Jaroslav Suchanek married Lillian Kvasnica, daughter of Francisko Kvasnica and Barbara (Adamak?) Beranick, on Tuesday, 6 January 1925 at Anadarko, Caddo County, Oklahoma. They were married by Reverend Morris O. Dannis. They had Methodous Kvasnica and Mrs. Frances Vap in attendance as their witness(es).1
Jaroslav Suchanek married Mable Eckstein on Thursday, 26 July 1951 at Apache, Caddo County, Oklahoma.2 Jaroslav died in 1963.3
Jaroslav was buried 1963, in Apache, Caddo County, Oklahoma.3
Pauline Svoboda married Adolph Skalka, son of Frank Skalka and Mary Vap, circa 1915. Pauline died in October 1920.1
Charles Psikal married Anna Malon on Friday, 11 June 1886 at Crete, Saline County, Nebraska.1 Charles died on 15 June 1936 at the age of 70.1
Charles was buried after 15 June 1936, in Saline County, Nebraska.2
Children of Charles Psikal and Anna Malon
Anna Malon married Charles Psikal on Friday, 11 June 1886 at Crete, Saline County, Nebraska.1 Anna died on 28 March 1925.1,2
Anna was buried after 28 March 1925, in Saline County, Nebraska.2
Children of Anna Malon and Charles Psikal
Bessie B. Psikal1
Bessie B. Psikal married Albert Enos Vap, son of Joseph Frank Vap and Mary Helen Zlatkovsky, on Monday, 17 November 1924 at Crete, Saline County, Nebraska. Bessie died on 25 December 1993 Wahoo, Saunders County, Nebraska, at the age of 90.1
- [S891] M. Kubicka. "Vap genealogy." E-mail to S. Kimminau. March 30, 2002. Privately owned by Omaha, Nebraska.
Beatrice Malon married Louis Polifka on Thursday, 20 July 1939 at Anadarko, Caddo County, Oklahoma. They had Frank Krupka and Emelia Malon in attendance as their witness(es).1 Beatrice died before 2007.
- [S1674] Oklahoma. OK Anadarko County Clerk: Polifka-Malon Marriage License.
Maria Theresia Kimena1
- [S825] St. Clemens Catholic Church. St. Clemens Catholic Church records of marriages, births and deaths from January 1810 to 1845. Volume 10 (January 1810-1845). Family History Library, Utah. UT LDS Family History Library.
Theodor Schildmacher married Maria Catharina Kimena, daughter of Johan Theodor Kimmenah and Maria Catharina Laudieck, on Tuesday, 28 October 1851 at Munster, Westphalia, Prussia.1 Theodor died before 1925.1
- [S895] St. Ludgeri Catholic Church. St. Ludgeri Catholic Church records of marriages, births and deaths from January 1815 to 1859. Births, Marriages & Deaths (January 1815-1859). Family History Library, Utah. UT LDS Family History Library.
Johan Henrich Kimmenah1
- [S896] St. Clemens Catholic Church. Telgte, Germany St. Clemens Catholic Church records of marriages, births and deaths from January 1738 to 1797.. 6. St. Clemens Catholic Church, 1738-1797, Telgte, Germany. UT LDS Family History Library.