Jaroslav Suchanek married Lillian Kvasnica, daughter of Francisko Kvasnica and Barbara (Adamak?) Beranick, on Tuesday, 6 January 1925 at Holy Family Catholic Church, Anadarko, Caddo County, Oklahoma. They were married by Reverend Morris O. Dannis. They had Methodous Kvasnica and Mrs. Frances Vap in attendance as their witness(es).1
Jaroslav Suchanek married Mable Eckstein on Thursday, 26 July 1951 Apache, Caddo County, Oklahoma.2 Jaroslav died in 1963.3
Jaroslav was buried 1963, in Section F of Fairview Cemetery, Apache, Caddo County, Oklahoma.3
- [S1684] Oklahoma. Anadarko County Clerk: Suchanek-Kvasnica Marriage License.
- [S1688] Oklahoma. Anadarko County Clerk: Suchanek-Eckstein Marriage License.
- [S1678] Oklahoma Cemeteries. Online http://www.okcemeteries.net
- [S1483] Frank and Mary (Kvasnica) Family. Photograph Album & Loose Photographs. Circa 1910-1960. Privately held by J. Kimminau. 2010.
Pauline Svoboda married Adolph Skalka, son of Frank Skalka and Mary Vap, circa 1915. Pauline died in October 1920.1
Charles Psikal married Anna Malon on Friday, 11 June 1886 at Catholic Church, Crete, Saline County, Nebraska.1 Charles died on 15 June 1936 at the age of 70.1
Charles was buried after 15 June 1936, Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Saline County, Nebraska.2
Children of Charles Psikal and Anna Malon
Anna Malon married Charles Psikal on Friday, 11 June 1886 at Catholic Church, Crete, Saline County, Nebraska.1 Anna died on 28 March 1925.1,2
Anna was buried after 28 March 1925, Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Saline County, Nebraska.2
Children of Anna Malon and Charles Psikal
Bessie B. Psikal1
Bessie B. Psikal married Albert Enos Vap, son of Joseph Frank Vap and Mary Helen Zlatkovsky, on Monday, 17 November 1924 Crete, Saline County, Nebraska. Bessie died on 25 December 1993 at Wahoo, Saunders County, Nebraska, at the age of 90.1
- [S896] M. Kubicka. "Vap genealogy." E-mail to S. Kimminau. March 30, 2002. Privately owned by S. Kimminau.
Beatrice Malon married Louis Polifka on Thursday, 20 July 1939 Anadarko, Caddo County, Oklahoma. They had Frank Krupka and Emelia Malon in attendance as their witness(es).1 Beatrice died before 2007.
- [S1681] Oklahoma. Anadarko County Clerk: Polifka-Malon Marriage License.
Maria Theresia Kimena1
- [S830] St. Clemens Catholic Church. Telgte, Germany St. Clemens Catholic Church records of marriages, births and deaths from January 1810 to 1845.. Volume 10. St. Clemens Catholic Church, 1810-1845.
Theodor Schildmacher married Maria Catharina Kimena, daughter of Johan Theodor Kimmenah and Maria Catharina Laudieck, on Tuesday, 28 October 1851 at Saint Ludgeri Catholic Church, Munster, Westphalia, Prussia.1 Theodor died before 1925.1
- [S900] St. Ludgeri Catholic Church. Munster, Germany St. Ludgeri Catholic Church records of marriages, births and deaths from January 1815 to 1859.. Volume 1815-1859. St. Ludgeri Catholic Church, 1815-1859.