(?) Hutchins married Delphina Criss circa 1885. (?) died before 1965.
John Z. Williams
John Z. Williams married Loruhamah Daggett, daughter of John Scott Daggett and Sally Chapin, on Thursday, 28 February 1856 at Warren County, Illinois.2 John died on 16 February 1914 Shelby County, Iowa.1
Children of John Z. Williams and Loruhamah Daggett
- Elda Lucretia Williams+3 b. Dec 1856, d. b 1956
- Phebe Sophia Williams+3 b. 1859, d. b 1958
- Almiron Samuel Williams+3 b. Jul 1861, d. 25 Apr 1907
- John Williams3 b. 1863, d. b 1915
- Howard Francis Williams3 b. 1866, d. b 1965
- Minnie Myrtle Williams+3 b. Feb 1868, d. b 1967
- George Henry Williams3 b. bt 1869 - 1870, d. b 1970
- Ira K. Williams3 b. Oct 1876, d. b 1976
- Bertha Todd Williams3 b. Apr 1881, d. b 1981
- [S1076] Edward Speer White. The Past and Present of Shelby County, Iowa. 2. B. F. Bowen & Company, Inc., 1915, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- [S1083] "Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763–1900," (http://www.ilsos.gov/GenealogyMWeb/marrsrch.html), Springfield, Illinois.
- [S760] Williams Family File. J. McFarlane.
- [S1023] Nebraska. The Hastings Tribune. April 20, 1999.