Sarah Holloway married Wesley Taylor on Monday, 1 January 1827. Sarah died on 12 July 1887 at the age of 81.
Capt. John Holloway
Capt. John Holloway married Nancy Kemp Foster on Thursday, 28 October 1830 at Morgan County, Illinois. John died on 16 June 1853.
- [S38] Alice Crandall Park with Co-compiler Avis Park Voss for the Park/e/s portion. Park/e/s and Bunch on the Trail West With Allied Families: Benton, Duvall, Foster, Greenwell, Jones, Loveless and Tally. 1982 edition. Baltimore, MD: Gateway Press, Inc., 1982.
Mary E. New
Mary E. New married George Muir Holloway, son of John Holloway and Millie Bunch, on Thursday, 29 August 1833 at Morgan County, Illinois. Mary died before 1913.
Children of Mary E. New and George Muir Holloway
- Lucinda Jane Holloway b. 1 Jan 1834, d. 1 Mar 1882
- John Clark Holloway b. 1837, d. b 1937
- Permelia Ann Holloway b. 12 Jan 1839, d. 3 Oct 1898
- Mary E. Holloway+ b. 12 Jan 1843, d. 2 Oct 1898
- Martha Holloway b. 1843, d. b 1943
- Samantha E. Holloway b. c 1845, d. b 1945
- Lucy Eveline Holloway b. 1849, d. b 1949
- Wealtha J. Holloway b. c 1851, d. b 1951
Wesley Taylor married Sarah Holloway, daughter of John Holloway and Millie Bunch, on Monday, 1 January 1827. Wesley died before 1907.
Lucinda Jane Holloway
John Clark Holloway
Permelia Ann Holloway
Mary E. Holloway
Mary E. Holloway married William Wesley Taylor, son of Wesley Taylor and Sarah Holloway, on Thursday, 5 November 1857. Mary died on 2 October 1898 at the age of 55.
Samantha E. Holloway
Lucy Eveline Holloway
Wealtha J. Holloway
William Wesley Taylor
William Wesley Taylor married Mary E. Holloway, daughter of George Muir Holloway and Mary E. New, on Thursday, 5 November 1857. William died before 1937.