William B. Bunch
James W. Bunch
John Clarence Bunch
John Clarence Bunch married Mary Ann Elizabeth Gunn on Tuesday, 1 September 1874 at Morgan County, Illinois. John died on 4 January 1927 Jacksonville, Morgan County, Illinois, at the age of 75.
Mary Ann Elizabeth Gunn
Mary Ann Elizabeth Gunn married John Clarence Bunch, son of James W. Bunch and Elizabeth Beadle, on Tuesday, 1 September 1874 at Morgan County, Illinois. Mary died in 1915.
Mary E. Bunch
George F. Bunch
Ruth Jane Foster
Martha Jane Bunch
Davis B. Bunch
Sarah M. Bunch
Albert G. Bunch
Mary Elizabeth Bunch
Mary Elizabeth Bunch married Frederick Lawson on Thursday, 20 September 1894 at Woodson, Morgan County, Illinois. Mary died on 13 January 1927 Jacksonville, Morgan County, Illinois, at the age of 51.
Frederick Lawson married Mary Elizabeth Bunch, daughter of John Clarence Bunch and Mary Ann Elizabeth Gunn, on Thursday, 20 September 1894 at Woodson, Morgan County, Illinois. Frederick died on 14 October 1950 Jacksonville, Morgan County, Illinois, at the age of 80.
Bernard William Bunch
Eva Louella Bunch
Charles Elmer Bunch
Child of Christian Myers
- Peter Myers+ b. 1771, d. b 1830
Clara Dora Meva Wilhelmina Stearn married Henry Richardson, son of William Fowler Richardson and Charlotte Adeline Ryner, on Wednesday, 18 December 1907 at Pocahontas, Pocahontas County, Iowa.4,1,2,3 Clara died on 17 May 1980 Moline, Rock Island County, Illinois, at the age of 88.4,2,3
Clara was buried Tuesday, 20 May 1980, in Alexis, Mercer County, Illinois.4,3,5
- [S128] Wilbur Carlton, Richardson Family History. Wilbur G. Carlton, 1992 editing copy.
- [S206] Letter from B. Tague (Iowa) to S. Kimminau, April 28, 2000. Privately owned by Omaha, Nebraska.
- [S278] T. Richardson, Richardson Family Book. Illinois: T. Richardson, 1999.
- [S54] Cemetery Committee of the Warren County Illinois Genealogical Society. Tombstone Inscriptions for Suez Township, Mercer County, Illinois. Illinois: Warren County Illinois Genealogical Society, 1997.
- [S552] Alexis, Mercer County, Illinois. Tombstones.